Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hairfinity Product update!!

Since my last review in January introducing this product and giving a review as well. I decided it was time for a product update.




    My temples have grown back in since the last update. My hair is longer, stronger, thicker, and most of all more manageable. This product has given my hair more life than I ever expected. My hair has grown a complete 6 inches since my original start date in November. I never had any doubts about this product not working. I normally take this product at night with a full glass of water. *Remember this product still contains Biotin, so it's necessary to drink a full glass of water when taking it. My main concern with this product will be in my growth phase. As I noted in my last blog review about HairFinity, your hair has a life cycle that consists of 3 phases: growing, resting, and shedding. Not only is sulfur a building block for your hair, it also has been shown to lengthen the growing phase of your hair. A longer growing phase (before resting and shedding) means longer hair. 
    This product continues to amaze me each month when I see the results of the product. If you don't believe see for yourself. You can purchase the product at www.hairfinity.com at $24 a bottle. Which is a one month supply and they do come in bundles if you want to purchase the product in bulk. 
    Next update will be pressing my hair so you can see the full results of this product. Right now I am just focusing on the thickness and strength of my hair. 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment