Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weight Loss Update...

Ok guys I coming to you with a quick update in the progress of my weight loss. Right now I'm 25 lbs down from my original weigh in from February. I'm currently not using any Herbalife products but I will be soon.


    The diet I'm currently on is more of a soup diet. I eat a lot of fruit such as; Grapefruit, Pineapples, White Grapes, Watermelon, and Oranges. I also eat vegatables but not like I should. I still eat my Greek yogurt and I added peanuts to my snacks as well. I drink plenty of water each day to help out my metabolism and to provide a balance for body. 
    My workout consist of 4 days a week with 2 hour session in the gym. One day arms, one day gluts, one day legs, and one day core. Sometimes I will add a fifth day in if I can or because I need the extra day because I ate something outside of my current diet and need to burn it off. I do a total of 100 squats per day, 150 crunches, 50 sit-ups, and 30 minutes of yoga each day. I do train with a Gold Gym waist trainer that helps shed water weight around the midsection and also shapes you while working out. I will be ordering a waist crincher soon to help mold and train my waist. I really want to see if I can get back to my old size but with some modifications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment